Friday, October 19, 2012

La Familia of Bambang Rudijanto

Hola...I want to introduce the people who always support me and I will always support throughout these years and years ahead. Rudijanto family. Even now my dad Bambang Rudijanto and I live most likely in Jakarta, my brother Billy Rudiyanto lives with mom Herawaty Rudijanto at Bandung, and my little brother Alvin Rudiyanto took his study at Sydney...we always try to cherish every moment with one another. Thanks to technology and Skype. But one of our remarkable memory this year is having family photo with full member. Finally!! Before i show you the result, here's a glimpse of what my family looks like from time to time...Let the photo speaks for itself







And *drum roll* here's our newest family photo this year...We are more than satisfied to see this! All hardwork matching each other schedule, come with an amazing result! H-1 before we go to Manado, we have this photoshoot. It took me half day before to search and buy dress for me and my mom along the suit for my two brothers. But I'm beyond happy they trust me to be their 'stylist' hahaha....even I choose my Dad's suit and tie from his rack. Who else? :p Lol.






"Friends come and go but family stay together"

No comments:

Post a Comment