Monday, October 22, 2012

From notion to action: part 2

Carry on my last story about Bunka fashion show at "From notion to action", here's the closure story...thank you for those who reading :))

H-4 second fitting with some bunka friends. and out of the blue i the fabric i bought today just doesn't work and decided to change the application on the dress because i found it less satisfied comparing to my sketch before. So i hand sew some fabric around the bust quite nervous at that time  >.< but pretty satisfied for the result

H-3 submission day, have to email some photos to the principal of Bunka. but the dress hasn't finish yet i still send the progressing one

H-2 I bring my 95% looks to my two principal and they compliment my dress and I'm beyond excited n happy!!! They brief me about what should I do next and what preparation should I prepare for Sunday. After that i add embroidery and application around the skirt for final touch.

In my happy moment i broadcast all of my friend through blackberry, invite them to come. And you know what, 3 hours later one of my friend texted me that the dress hasn't chosen yet. I said, yesterday was supposed to be submission day n today is the announcement rite so I consider their brief as pronouncement. Why o why... i tried to call several times to know the explanation, but they didn't answer , i was totally confuse at that time. OMG shame on me, i was numb a bit. What if? How if it turns out not to be chosen? My heart and head was so sure that I'm in, am i too confident, is there any misunderstanding, clearly i was think i'm in when i got early brief from them...i admit i cried over the minute...just a little cried...I pray but it was a hard time to sleep

H-1 I wake up with a big heart for the result. Sleep do help. I was waiting and finally got the final result in the afternoon. I see my name as number one being written on the list. I imagine God said to me and smiled "That's my girl" So this is why God let me through all of the hard confusing moment just to made me realize it's all done by His grace. because i kept over think what I should say if mine isn't chosen, what should I do, what should I tell, what I....and it will be all about I and myself will do...not me and my God. So, I'm really thankful I'm His daughter. His plan is never failed me :)

H-1 I went to Kota Kasablanca for my first time with my parents and see this :)

 After I'm home, got this surprise in front a doorway of my apartment! H-1 before the show...
You are too sweet, Alex Donald Sanger!

I'll post the fashion show pics in my next post. Promise :)

1 comment: