Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Thanks for teaching me how to drink juice without sugar, Mom"

Carry forward my story 2 days ago about greetings competition (Thank you Mom), finally the announcement came out today! *cheering myself* Fyi, waktu itu ternyata saya salah denger (pasti sinyal HP haha) , instead of 5 besar ternyata maksud orangnya itu saya masuk 25 besar. Cukup signifikan kalau hadiahnya pergi ke Bali.
Dan.....teng..teretet.......tet... I made it just to be their top ten finalist, yet I felt so GRATEFUL :) :) Across in my mind quote "Ability attract Ability", I attract the ability being in a big five finalist yesterday, and here I am. What is attract you these day? Keep positive and have faith, it might be something you will get later on

Oh about the quote... honestly my first thought would be googling some mother quotes and try to revamp. But I find it difficult to relate with my true feeling. I began to think what so unique habbit my mom has taught me. "Gak usah pakai gula ya ci!" I directly said to my self "wah, sesuatu...". Dan ternyata 'sesuatu' yang dari hati dan gak dibuat-buat benar-benar bisa memberi dampak bagi orang lain (at least bisa terpilih dari 718 peserta - really makes me feel good). Thanks Jesus, thanks beautiful Mom Herawaty Rudijanto and thanks buat 'sesuatu'

Back to the event , held at xxi lounge Plaza Senayan and start from 11am - 2pm. Actually there was some talk show before I came but I had Bunka class until 12 o'clock... As for the rest there were some singers like Popsel and Randy Martin (me and my boyfriend try googling who is this Randy and we ended up Joyful if you know what I mean). To cut long story short, i'll give you some picture to see... 


Wall of Quotes "Thank You Mom" Greetings Competition
Cynthia Rudiyanto quote :D
Top 10 finalist with Yayuk Basuki

Me and my hero 
Alex Donald Sanger is be there to support me *blushing*

Very random stuff


Last but not least, I want you also experience this moment. Hour ago I tweet : "but when we get blessings, there's a certain satisfaction when you sharing it with others. Probably with you?"
I prepared a little gift if you might interested, just leave any comment for this post... The first one will get it :D

Printed goody bag with graphic vector :
Beauty pouch, pantene shampoo&conditioner, head&shoulders, a pen

2 comments:

  1. Kayanya aku bakal jadi orang pertama hehe.
    Keren banget cici jadi 10 besar lah!! So cool!!
    Anyway, misalkan klo aku diminta untuk bikin greeting untuk mom-ku, aku bakal nulis,"I grew up without a dad but mom, you introduce me to Jesus because you know He's the only one that can fill the hole in my heart. So, thank you, both of you."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @oLa ahh... your quote is beautiful, truly comes from within... You should join the next competition La :D and HOORAY! finally someone came out for this post. I'll give you the goody bag when we meet up :))

      Delete