Friday, July 6, 2012

I saw excitement

Such a gloomy day when I woke up this morning, a timid sun over window and clouds wearing it's crown. The bed is calling me over and over again... But I decided to get up and greet the day (hello!)
I saw excitement

My intriguing bedroom


Hungry yet excited, I mixed up what's left in refrigerator and feel like doing something to US *apa hubungannya coba* So I made my-July4th-meal (pic)

My fireworks brunch


And tonight I had a date with Cindy Yuanita, long time no see makin kurus dia :o stress kayaknya pindah lagi ke Jakarta  *peace* We're having our Pancious moment at Plaza Indonesia, doing convos about future and Bangkok perhaps? lol. But before that, we stop by to look "Fashion Blogger-Pop up store" @ 4th floor Main Atrium. Tomorrow is the last day anyway if you want to come... My eyes captured 'Less and More', well tailored and one of the owner I know is Heidy Kalalo by chance. She's nice and talented :)


Where's the traffic eh? :(








No comments:

Post a Comment