Sunday, July 8, 2012

It is a matter of proportions

doc: @GiulianaRancic 

I've found these amazing (read: amazeballs) image from @GiulianaRancic twitter account when she was in Paris. Isn't it lovely? Am inspired! someday i might use this as reference to do a fashion shoot. Speaking of GR, I think she's the perfect example of an American girl who's living their dream. She had incredible fighting spirit \m/ that carried her to next level of her life and career. When she came to US she couldn't speak english fluently but look at her now hosting E news, Fashion Police, and many more. Last year she went through "double mastectomy" period (a medical term of surgical operation to remove both breasts) while trying to have a baby. Yes, she was in early stage of breast cancer :( But now after facing her giant, she decided to get up and still doing her job normally. I heard she's waiting for a baby-born (through carrier) in August/September'12 *like I know her so well* lol
More about GR please go to: http://www.giulianarancic.com

A little statement from her after she had that surgery :

"When I got my job at E!, I was the 39th person who auditioned. I wasn't the prettiest, I wasn't the smartest, I wasn't the most talented. And I always wondered why I got the job," Giuliana, 37, says. "Now I think God knew I wouldn't be a selfish little cow with this platform, and I'd actually try to do something good with it." -source: www.USMagazine.com


We all can be on top someday, be above any other person around (in our workplace, community, or class group) and nothing's wrong with it just when you have right attitude and gratitude to stay. Cause when you feel down, and seems nothing left behind to be proud, you can always go back and build again from what you have within. Like Coco Chanel once said "Fashion is architecture. It is a matter of proportions."

Strong platform keep the object to stay solid (doc: my personal #Nice #Eurotrip)

No comments:

Post a Comment