Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rapih Dasi : God's favor for me

Have you ever feel and conceive yourself being in certain situation such as speaker or motivator? Not to mention a few, ten, fifty, hundreds perhaps? Share your life process about something let say your deepest dream. Your story. Achievement. Struggle. Ups and downs. And plans to get there. Till I wrote this, I still amazed of how I've been trusted to be one of speaker at Rapih Dasi (Raih Mimpi dan Prestasi) - college student event about DREAM at Papandayan Hotel last Saturday. Little explanation of what my dream is: I want to run my own business in fashion. Having one or two store someday. Design the collection. Throw a fashion show. I'm not there yet, but soon yah. Still as a speaker, this exceed my expectation and i believe it wasn't a coincidence...

I learned there is something in this life called God's favor. I feel like I don't deserved the position. Why me? I honestly didn't feel worthy to speak out in front of 300 students. But He guided every word I say.

God made me worthy :)


















What I wear :
White top with black line (Unbranded). Gold metal belt (Mom's). Black stretch pencil skirt (Zara). Black pump shoes (Vincci), Turquoise leather clutch (buy at Paris vintage market)

3 comments:

  1. YES AMEN cicikuuuuu :) thank u for being such a great motivator for me, especially, and Lorent too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! mantappp!! what a favour Cyn, yes everything is possible in Him :)

    ReplyDelete