Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bunka School Fashion Show





Bunka fashion student plus one teacher for closing. Most of them are from advanced class, only me who's represented Basic class student , an honor! I'm so happy....:))
The way they make me laugh is the best support I've ever had during all the hectic process, my parents bring joy!
Mix match accessories the night before and take pictures of it just to see how the total look is going to be :D

Thank you for bear with me along this preparation. Handyman, awesome man and boyfie to me, love him :*
My cell group member. They appearance was the best part. Thank you:)
All of our dream can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!! Good on ya Cyn :)
    So happy to see you out there doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nanya komen soal skul di bunka donk :)
    plus - minus nya skul dsna apa nih?
    I'm newbie at fashion-things anywai, tq ;)

    ReplyDelete