Thursday, September 20, 2012

My 10 fave looks: New York SS 2013

With the vibe of fashion week this month from New York, London, Milan to Paris, hence i feel like sharing my favorite looks from New York for spring 2013 show in no particular order. Tell me what's your favorite?


Carolina Herrera
1) I always love her signature column skirt, very chic isn't it? Even though yellow can be tricky for cheesy look, but I think Herera nailed this one out. Love!

Rodarte
  2) Somehow the quirky ish of Rodarte successfuly catch my eyes to always check their newest collection...This pants or legging pants is major! What i like about this style, it didn't make you look like a rock an roll singer or member of punk community instead embracing our power as woman. Power look!




Zac Posen
3) Sun glasses checked. Top pastel frill checked. Ankle pump shoes checked. The skirt hmm..maybe black skirt would be nice for this style

Calvin Klein
 4) Two words explain my love for this dress. Clean and classy

Victoria Beckham
 5) All the daring woman say "Reddd"!

Jason Wu
 6) With red lips, blonde hair, see through fabric and vintage bag, this chic traveller is ready to explore Hollywood. This look reminds me of how everyone would see the glam side of Hollywood woman

Proenza Schouler
7) I make the exception for this printed dress. The embellishment surprises me. In a good way :D

Alexander Wang
8) The closing is as brilliant as the dress. Memorable one at Alexander Wang show

Geometric Glamour dress, Michael Kors
 9) I love when Kors played with stripes and wear away the nautical look. This stripes he called it geometric glamour, which is so true

Custom dress by Alexander Wang, ray ban, mini chanel, and nike shoes
10) Who doesn't love this adorable Aila Wang, niece from Alexander Wang is definitely beat any street styler there. Suri, watch your back

I'm a fan

No comments:

Post a Comment