Thursday, August 9, 2012

Shades of blue

Blue has been my first rank of color now! Other than black and white - I consider them as a color even its not / never be, but they "color"ing my life so far if I may excuse :) ...also because the Olympic games is well discussed this month, I just feel its spark when I wear blue *cring-cring*
Anyway i visited Vani planning to get my school work done. Result : it hasn't finish yet :p Today i also visited Pizza Rakyat to get my happy belly. Result : mission accomplished.

Here's my tips: If we want to grab attention, use contrast color to accessorize our look (go for yellow, orange, or fuchsia). For a nautical look, choose white because it will make our look fresh. Instead of silver, use gold to elegance our shades of blue to reach it richness.


What blue are you?

source from Wikipedia


Blue top : The Executive
blue plait bag: Alexa, neon necklaces: Unbranded, black flat shoes : La Tuilette
My portable sewing machine, about 5kilos. Definitely nominated for hidden work out
Beef Pizza for dinner.
Meet Alex Donald Sanger 's friend, who open up a franchise from Pizza Rakyat. Taste pretty good ! 
Got belated RCTI Invitation - 23 years of anniversary from my dad #random

2 comments:

  1. I like blue too!!!! :D as you can see my room is all about blue hehe. Btw, thanks for tips, It's going to be really useful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ola yeah thanks too! would love to see what look you come up with. send me the link :)

      Delete