Friday, August 31, 2012

Coco Chanel Quotes

Hello :) It's the last day of August and i will try to share either my favorite quotes or personal thought that come across my mind and post it weekly. Coco Chanel quote turns up in the first place of my "Friday thought" this afternoon. These certain words remind me of my friend's story lately.

"It's probably not just by chance that I'm alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he's terribly strong. And if he's stronger than I, I'm the one who can't live with him... I'm neither smart nor stupid, but I don't think I'm a run-of-the-mill person. I've been in business without being businesswoman, I've loved without being a woman made only for love. The two men I've loved, I think, will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I've done my best, in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice" -Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel (source: google image)

As for me one thing I always kept in mind, a woman is a helper. Doesn't matter who is stronger to rule over other. Love is about giving not possessing, rite? Have a fabulous weekend all!

3 comments:

  1. coco chanel itu mirip kristen dunst ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya owl disini agak mirip yah... tapi kirsten cheekbone nya asa lebih tinggi ;D

      Delete