Friday, July 13, 2012

You are what you will

It's amazing what you can do on purpose. Stop waiting to "feel" like it and make your mind up that "I will."

Such uplifting and inspiring quote from Joyce Meyer today... Follow her on twitter for truly encouragement words. She's a role model!

How many times do we begin our day saying "I feel like doing______ (fill in blank)", "I think I______(fill in blank)". Look no further this is one of my 'wrestling' too between my feeling, what I will do and what I do. People said success is 99% willingness + 1% talent , tell me are you agree with this? Well... now I'm working on that 99% and for that single percent, more than I believe our God is a Creator, of course by saying that it means He is creative (He created many things including me and you :)), let's keep stimulate our creativities everyday. I will. Will you?

I've got some homework and 'housework' last night. Here it is...

Sewing lesson
And for my 'housework' I was making "Bruchoco", chocolate bruschetta with papaya's topping
How to eat?
1) Eat bread and apple fondue at the same time
2) Finish the remain sauce with your finger (make sure nobody's watching)
For the home made sauce, it was easy and not expensive at all. All you have to prepare is meses choco + peanut butter (personal taste) + 3 spoon of fresh milk, in this case I use bear brand. Mix it together with hot temperature, until you get consistency that you want.. Voila!





No comments:

Post a Comment